Wednesday, March 7

TRANSMUTATION


…I had walked a few miles into the Electric desert when I saw a woman. “What
do you like? she asked me.
-Hello, I replied. Don’t you say hello?
-Hello, she snarled. What do you like?
-This desert I like. What about you? What do you like?
-Gold more than anything else” she answered

…she took her heart out to show me. “See, it’s made of lead” she said. Before
she could put it back in her breast, I
quickly cut it in two with the meatabone
knife. Inside the heart of lead was a gold nugget. “Here
is your precious metal
I told her, but she was gone

::: ::: :::

[Picture: Transmutation by reading_is_dangerous]

1 comment:

  1. wowwwww! styopa!!! this was excellent!! you cut me, and i just came!

    i miss u a lot. i remember i've invited u. but only one week has past on humans calendar and, u know, the human bodies are transposrted by human planes, and humans fly according to their callendar. so we have to wait a bit more.

    ReplyDelete