Wednesday, March 14

NOSE


…another demon came by. The second or the third, I don’t
know. “So many of you!” I said. I wasn’t really speaking to it, to
that thing, but those words came out. It
answered: “You
brought us here. We come out of you
-How do you come out of me?
-Every time you commit sacrilege, we come out. We
come out. We come out. We come out. We
come out. We…

-What is your name, demon?
-I have no name, but they call me Slaughto
-Who are they?
-The victims
-What victims?
-I don’t want to say
-Then say my name. Do you know what is my name?
-Yes
-Say it. Say my name
-Your name is Solipold Feliwin. I came to tell you that if
you will look at the sky for a long long time your eyes will
bleed for a long long time
-Oh, I said, but I never look at the sky. Not anymore
-Your…
-Yes, Slaughto?
-Your nose is bleeding”

it was

::: ::: :::

[Picture: Slaughto the demon by reading_is_dangerous]

1 comment:

  1. Why don't you look at the sky any more ?
    Are you afraid from another demon to come ?

    ReplyDelete