Wednesday, March 28

THE DEADLY PIER


I draw. On the computer I draw with the little button thing that is in the
middle of the keyboard on my Tecra 8100

five minutes ago, I created a sort of seagull on a pier. The
bird was looking at the sea--that blue
deep blue
blurry line of blue under a light blue sky. I
was happy with it, with the drawing, the painting, the digiart

the bird was a little strange, but I liked that. It was okay, that bird. An okay bird

birds don’t know bombs. Don’t know what freedom is. They
don’t know anything that they don’t need to know. They
don’t know anything that they don’t need to
know to be a seagull

for instance, everything they need to know about birds fits on this list:

TYPES OF BIRDS

type one: like birds, okay birds. No problem
type two: other birds. Try to chase them away
type three: that bird to mate with. Now where is that one again? Where did it go?
type four: that evil bird that’s up there in the sky evil evil evil evil

oh! so
the bird knows evil. Well, maybe a real seagull doesn’t know evil but
the bird I painted, it knew. That one bird knew

but I deleted it. I wasn’t satisfied with the pier. It
wasn’t wood. It wasn’t concrete. It wasn't
steel. I just don’t know what it was, but that turned out more
deadly for my poor bird than that evil bird my bird was so afraid of

by the way, I don’t believe in evil. However, there are bad birds

::: ::: :::

[Picture: Tell me about your dream house by reading_is_dangerous]

Those three are crows, I believe. I should have made plenty.

No comments:

Post a Comment