Wednesday, March 14

ANTENNA BIRD


I found a message:

…thoughts run like strings
-K

oh! like invisible strings in the sky. Magnetic fields. At
the poles of planet Minda, we discover primordial
instincts. Eros. Thanatos. Love and death: the electricity of the living

if there is a bird flying across that extraordinary sky then what is
it? A bird of Beauty, I believe. That
includes little beauty and great ugliness. How else? Ugly
demons come out of me. Charming? :)

_

before the phone existed, before
the Internet, it was almost impossible to experience this amazing
connection: ten thousand miles apart, you and I
think of the same thing at the same moment. In the mirror of our
imagination, we caught a reflection of the same bird

imagination works as an antenna (a mirror, a telescope, a
blue horse)

::: ::: :::

[Picture: La pensée du ciel by reading_is_dangerous]

2 comments:

  1. bari gisher, my friend.

    take out our private 'comments'and say hello to Tata. i wish i was drinking this whiskie with u.

    ReplyDelete
  2. bari gisher, my friend.

    take out our private 'comments'and say hello to Tata. i wish i was drinking this whiskie with u.

    ReplyDelete