Thursday, February 1

GAP


eight + eight + eight + eight
it was 21 past F
when I started calculating
eight + eight + eight + eight
damm that’s difficult

there used to be signs ~<~~~
and signs ,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.
in my wr
wro
wru
wra
writin

I;’;v;e; lost them, lost my {}

there is a
and a
together in a

h ! h ! h !

when your ___ hurts
stop

h ! h ! h !

eight and eight and eight and eight
it was 23 past F
when they came and told me: WE HA
TE YOUR
MO TOR CY CLE THOUGHTS

BOTTLE WORDS
BOTTLE WORDS
WE'VE COME TO BREAK YOUR BOTTLE WORDS

::: ::: :::

[Picture: Gap by reading_is_dangerous]

3 comments:

  1. there is a hand
    and a hand
    together in a pair

    there is a hand
    and a pear
    together in a hand

    there is a picture
    and a picture
    together in a post

    there is a man
    and a camera
    together in a journey

    there is a reach
    and a touch
    together in a wish

    de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phebotomy Eight Plus Eight Reports Shape
    Squares Blug Gerulphus Mark
    The Tank Gap

    Blood and humor
    8ch
    wh8

    blood diamonds
    |to the left|
    and front center
    give me your blood,
    the fruit of your marrow,
    but I want your wallet!
    it's the weave~-~--~~
    (l lie. I see green leaves;
    inside and my poaching
    hand feeding mine eye)
    eight + eight + eight + eight
    the four humors
    http://www.collectmedicalantiques.com/bloodletting.html
    phlegm, black bile, yellow bile, blood
    a block in the veins
    one side of the block a square
    and a piece of crop not my crop there
    is no crop here
    more crop pick over where
    one calculate
    one w 8 8 8 8 ate
    drank
    tanked.

    Hello, good night, to you and fair fruit,
    complete dreams and fair fare in view,

    ST C

    ReplyDelete
  3. my weave
    soft, supple
    a fine
    fragile envelope
    for the
    leaves the value
    inside
    I w8

    de

    ReplyDelete