Sunday, February 11

VACUUM CLEANER

they told me that
merchant Ky an Vod’h wanted to see me
again, so

I bought a bottle of Oban, then walked
to his place. That took
me two days
in the Emeraldine Hills where I met with a pack of wolfacranes that
quickly got it that I am no
sheepafrog

Ky was delighted by the whisky. We emptied the bottle, then
he told me about his men in the forest of Blah. It seemed that they could hardly
trap enough wild ceramics for him to earn a living.

“So I thought I’d ask you about some other business” said
the merchant. “What do you know about self-propelled vacuum cleaners?” he
asked me. “Well,” I said, “according to a few reviewers whose comments I’ve
read, you might want to stay away from a thing called the Dirt
Daevil. Most Hoobers don’t seem much better, but there is
one or two of them that seem fine if that’s what you want. There is a new
thing that would sell, I believe. It’s a robot vacuum cleaner that
really works. It even knows how not to fall
down the stairs
into the abyss
it will go back to its base
when it’s time to recharge its battery
it will keep your floors clean
and dogs and cats seem to love it. -Yeah,” said
Ky, that’s an idea.
Where do you think we could catch those
things easily? -Try in the Abazone forest” I told him. “Cool,” said the Esfodi. “Now, if
you ever need my help just ask. I know
how to refinance a business
how to drift on ice
how to podcast from the desert
how to scream in a church
how to tattoo camelopards. I even know
how to kickflip, and how to levitate. -Could you really teach me
how to levitate?” I asked him. “Yes, if we can find a good rope to tie
us down
otherwise there is a danger. We could be thrown off the Earth
out of the Solar system
out of the Galaxy. We’d end up right in the center of the Universe,

and I’m not yet ready to see that.”

::: ::: :::

[Picture: Wheel of a vacuum cleaner by reading_is_dangerous]

Need a vacuum cleaner? Any purchase via one of these Amazon.com links below is going to earn me a few pennies...
iRobot Roomba 4230 Remote Scheduler Robotic Vacuum

No comments:

Post a Comment