Tuesday, February 6

KITTY


…when I first met with H., she told me: My
eyes, my nose, my c***, they are all one and the same
thing. Like a key hole, you know? If you have the right
key
you’re free to come in me, into me, and
see by yourself just how much I’ve been suffering.” She was
naked, a stripper, and I was her client. I should have been the one
talking, I suppose, but it seemed like she needed to talk. “When
I was younger,” she continued, “my … used to beat me all the
time. There was nothing showing, but it so fuckin’ hurt; I was always
keeping some Tiger Balm with me to rub it on
where it hurt… I did that for years…

She did
that for years. So, today, whenever she smells that Chinese
shit, it’s like those ancient
wounds are about to open AT
LAST. But she won’t let it happen, for some
reason. “I’d rather bite myself very hard…” she told me. She
was a pretty kitty. There was also
something frightening about her. I gave her a twenty, but
she asked me if I wouldn’t want her to stay with me. “Yeah, sure
I told her. That’s
how
we met, and we’ve been together ever
since. Whenever we go somewhere, I’m always trying to make
sure that there isn’t
any
Tiger Balm
in her way. I don’t know if those ancient wounds of her really would
open at last, or if she’d bite herself like she said, but she’s been biting
me once in a while, and it
fuckin’ hurts

::: ::: :::

[Picture: Unknown title by unknown artist] (my crop and black & white)

This week’s Blogging for Charity challenge was to find inspiration in the above picture; this is my entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment