Tuesday, January 9

THOUGHTS


“…the wall
that separates everything that exists (including our thoughts and everything that
comes to shape in thought or in dream) from
everything that doesn't
is called Emptiness” said the wise Cho de Pod’h. “When
you feel disconnected from everything, you
can see the wall. You
cannot
touch it; it was built by the
mindless.”

“…thoughts
come to the mind like bread to the table. A
word is a slice of thought; there is much
bread (much thought, many things, and even slices) in a
slice, and irregular-shaped holes for the eye to pass through” wrote the famous Esfodi.

::: ::: :::

[Picture: Nameless shapes by reading_is_dangerous]

“The eye is a marble.” -The Leave Go Notebook, Perevosoto

2 comments:

  1. I have felt disconnection. I would like to know which wall to see even if I cannot touch it.. Disturbed and concern when the wires disconnect.

    Your wise Cho de Pod’h. It would do me well to read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was lead to your words by savethemales.ca, I feel more disconnection each day, further drifting from the media and the white noise. The emptiness is inspiring me to write again, thanks for your wonderful thoughts.

    ReplyDelete