Monday, January 22

REPORTS


once I had to open an office
I chose a house I liked
with a patio
a nice garden
and a good landlord who lived next door

the garden was a great place to go to
when I couldn’t deal with writing those damm reports I had to write
one day I called my boss
I told him: “Listen
let’s do it like they used to do it for the last ten thousand years: I’m
going to sit here, and wait for regional leaders
to come and visit me
I’ll listen to their problems
then I’ll speak with my counselors
then I’ll give orders
then I’ll clap my hands
young dancers will come, and entertain us
then we’ll have a meal
at the end of which I will repeat my orders
and give this warning: Do well, or I’ll have your head
cut off! Things will work smoothly
,” I told my
boss,
and I won’t need to sit
eight hours a day
before a computer screen, writing stupid reports
that nobody reads. -Oh, but we do read your reports”
said my boss. I couldn’t believe it. I still don’t. Nobody
reads reports. Nobody.

::: ::: :::

[Picture: I know those chairs by reading_is_dangerous]

I'm going to put this here, although it shouldn't be:
brawl
b raw l
raw l b
raw bl
raw blood
war blood
bloody war

1 comment:

  1. Yes, that person's name is nobody.

    ReplyDelete