Monday, December 24

IN OGOG-QOMPO


in Ogog-Qompo,
I asked them about the name of their city

they said,
“Everything here
we like it when it’s round
and like the sound of Go,
and like the sound of Qo,
and like the sound of Po,”
and they seemed ready to keep going,
and tell me they liked the sound of Bo,
and the sound of To,
and the sound of No,”
but I cut them,
and I asked,
“What’s in those hills over there to the North?”

“A few old trees,” they said,
“And ruins,
and living among those are some of the
strangest monsters known to us.”

a little Ogog-Qompo boy asked me,
“Will you be going North, and to the hills?”

perhaps…?

(and why that question...? Could it be that... Did I look like a... a mo-)

::: ::: :::

[Picture: Hills by reading_is_dangerous]

1 comment:

  1. And So...
    Will you go?
    Will you say
    "ho ho ho"?
    If you do,
    will you let us know?


    ;-D

    ReplyDelete