Saturday, December 8

BATTLE OF THE SHEETS

Sunday morning.
It is the battle of the sheets!
I struggle with a slab of fat, arg!
I combat a vicious plate of flesh, arg!

Came the afternoon under a bleak December sky
and here it was, a pane of hair

A theory of hair
Magnificent hair that grows only in my imagination

The hair wants to fight a duel with me.
Oh!

I throw ornamental plants at it, them
I try prehistoric passes, but
The magnificent hair gives me a wicked smile
and with a mischievous swing,
woooosh! the pane of hair slices a thin inscription from me

what inscription? What words? These:
“This piece of glass is very flexible.”

this was a long time ago
Far, far from here
In a golden castle it happened

I fled its walls
I fled the country
I fled from you, and that meant from me

::: ::: :::

[Picture: As old as the hills the castle was built on by reading_is_dangerous]

No comments:

Post a Comment