Wednesday, October 24

I WILL BE IN THE WALLS


3:00 AM - BRING ME A GLASS OF WATER, PLEASE
There is a bell. She is a woman. I am about to leave. I wish she wasn't made of bronze. There you go. Yes.

6:00 AM - AGAIN
Again, this is where I am going to. Yesterday. Why not? We can't go on like this. A table. A chair. I will be in the walls, in the floor, in your mouth. A spaceship, I am. Little red Riding Hood, but she's grown up. There you go. I will clean this mess I call my mind, my backyard, my thoughts, my tennis table, so I can play with you. I once had a girl friend, she had the most amazing green eyes, a forest each. I was a white beast, furry, unknown, all teeth.

6:35 AM - NO
This means no. No. No, no, no, no, no. I should step on it. Smash it. What else could I do? Ignore it. Yeah, yeah. It will wither and die, if I ignore it. I shouldn't give a no to anything that's going to wither and die anyway. Yes, yes. Ha! That's better. I feel better. You're right, Yoju. I should have thought of it.

Where should we go? To see the red monk.

::: ::: :::

[Picture: The red monk by reading_is_dangerous]

2 comments:

  1. I know I wrote this, but that's the only thing I know. Ha! Ha! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete