Thursday, October 4

AUTOMATIC


“what monster bridge?” I asked
“your shoulders,” they said

“so my head’s the monster,” I said
“your thoughts,” they said

that is good,
I believe

I’ll write a film script,
“AUTOMATIC” shall be the title

it will be about automatic thoughts
and mechanical speech

AU- reminds me of gold, the nature of the human soul
TOMA- I want to say tomatoes, ketchup, blood, ordinary drama
TIC sounds like tick, the tick of a clock, time

I don’t believe in the personal soul
but the idea exists, the myth

we are been colonized with it.
There is Liquid Paper all over my fingers

..<>..

we’ll argue mechanically, in the darkness
until dawn

then we’ll argue some more
until just before noon

then Stringhetta shall read a short poem
Right in time for the sunlight to fill the picture

then all will be very quiet
but for the faint sound of the rocking sea

::: ::: :::

[Picture: We need waves by reading_is_dangerous]

No comments:

Post a Comment