Wednesday, September 26

ALL THAT TEA


There is a mug next to the computer
On the table

The mug is red and it’s decorated with a
Chinese-style black dragon

Twice I filled the mug with tea; I drank it all.
Now there is a lot of liquid in my belly

I read that some Chinese people consider that some Westerners
Drink tea with gluttony

Maybe
They are right?

I wrote a lot of nonsense during the last year. From
Now on I’ll stick to reality,

and write healthy descriptions of what’s on the table and
Next to my computer

Expect to read more about simple things and
The weather

It is now five forty-one AM. I probably should go
To sleep

You might be thinking that all that tea keeps me awake
But that’s not so, or it’s not only the tea

What really keeps me awake at night, every night, is
The foolish hope that I could save the day

::: ::: :::

[Picture: The Abominable Snowman got bush by reading_is_dangerous]

No comments:

Post a Comment