Monday, June 9

THE FLYING 4 X 4




the 4 x 4 was flying on the road
from K to G
and I wasn't offered any chance
to take pictures
other than from inside our speeding vehicle

the results were blurry
and at first, I thought of deleting
the whole serie,
all the pictures

but I gave them a second look
and then I saw it:
the beauty
the truth
the terrible story
of these blurred figures

by the way
I just realized that I don't know
the difference between "blurred"
and "blurry"

except that "blurred" sounds like it was done
to
it
while "blurry" sounds like it was born
like that.

::: ::: :::

[Picture: What is your name? by reading_is_dangerous] (Rwanda - yesterday)

2 comments:

  1. AnonymousJune 09, 2008

    Maybe blurred is something you see, how you perceive. And blurry is a state of being. It's something to think about, anyway.

    I'm glad you saw it was a good picture. The blurred image does not obfuscate the picture. Perhaps it enhances it. The picture has emotion.

    Soul.

    I finished Bluebeard.
    deB

    ReplyDelete
  2. 4 X 4 with a doppler shift.

    You'll get there soon enough, but you don't have to go static. I get an impression from this photo that speaks as well as words.

    p.s. I feel like a mouse in your knap-sack...

    ReplyDelete