Wednesday, May 7

THERE, MY CROWN




Your feet or live trout
The fresh waters of your ankles
Your knees jump, goats
I take your thighs
When you bite, tail, my sting

Everything is in order
Your back is pure beauty
A lion dreams in your heart
Your arms are my loving sisters
Your neck can save me

I follow your lead
Into the Great Caves of your Being
There, my crown, let me give it to you
The moon of your left eye
The sun of your right eye

Where I stand, you stand
There is a knot that keeps us together
The statue of you
The statue of me
Wild rocks, giants, gifts of the Sky

The elements of you and me
Copper, Iron, Gold, Silver and Stone
They waited for billions of years
For this to happen: a kiss
Before we fall asleep



::: ::: :::

[Picture: The Wings Of Your Breasts by reading_is_dangerous]

1 comment:

  1. AnonymousMay 08, 2008

    This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete