Saturday, May 3

THE MAD FAIRY OF YOUR KISS



the mad fairy of your kiss
made me forget the cold,
but later I found myself alone,
outside the borders of your land,
and there I was to drown in time

the body of your absence
was hurting me in the dark,
when suddenly it turned around and left
and I sensed your presence

the fingers of your soul
reached for me with a spell
"The Cobweb Of A Sun,"
thus I was lost, but bright and burning!



::: ::: :::

[Picture: The Cobweb Of A Sun by reading_is_dangerous]



Inspired by Be Gone, a poem of Mijo.

2 comments:

  1. AnonymousMay 03, 2008

    This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this paint is
    a sun on the verge of being a nova
    so bright and digest
    give me the feeling of watery space
    where all dreams travel and live
    forgeting chains
    forgeting humanity
    for a free jump into eternity

    thank you

    ReplyDelete