Thursday, May 22

THE RABBIT OF A SOUND





at night I hear the sound of a fan
which is located downstairs

the sound is a middle-pitched humming,
it is monotonous and strange

the sound travels up, up to my ears
where it becomes a rabbit

the rabbit grows, and grows,
and it breeds, and breeds -- other rabbits

at the end of the night my ears are full
of noisy rabbits, and I feel wasted

now I am unable to resist the temptation
of going to sleep, to dream of a better world

oh! and I saw a hare on my way
to the airport, in Paris, the last time I left



::: ::: :::

[Picture: Colors from the better world by reading_is_dangerous]

5 comments:

  1. I know what you want to express …

    But please
    be kind to rabbits
    They are not noisy nor noisome at all
    They are the most courageous creatures


    They won’t gnaw in the land of your thoughts

    Those who visits you last night
    Were clones genetically modified
    To look like rabbits
    perhaps Nanorabbits ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousMay 22, 2008

    This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Mijo

    //But please
    be kind to rabbits// Oh! I am. I used to have one, big rabbit. Socrate his name ; I fed him for a year, at the office, the last time I had a job, and we had a great garden, and even the big dog we had to keep our computers safe couldn't catch the rabbit.

    @ Edita

    // Do you still believe in a better world?// I do, but here I was just dreaming.

    All the worlds exist. The better ones, and the worst. I'm not exactly sure that we stand in a world that's located in between the two (the best and the worse). Where are we? Where are we going to?

    ReplyDelete
  4. AnonymousMay 23, 2008

    This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://aimlessjoys.multiply.com/journal/item/125/Bun_n_RUN

    odd, isn't it? I love the joyous burgeoning I'm seeing here. Have SO MUCH Fun! ;-)

    ReplyDelete