Tuesday, July 17

POEM FROM BELOW


long
long fingers help
long fingers help me help
Me dig the earth

what is buried here
A bad dream? Ooooooh, a bad
Bad, bad dream
Stay where you are, bad dream bad

I will get to you with
With those long fingers of mine, mine, get, to, you, I will

I will get to you
You bad baddo bad baddo dream baddo

with my long long fingers long longo
I will strangle you

ho! ho! ho!
I will strangle you, or maybe not

that will depend on my dream, yes, no, NO!

No indeed not not not
What will happen, that will depend on. . .

that will depend on my fingers, my, my good
Long
Longish
Fingers with a brain

a brain each!

::: ::: :::

[Picture: Creux by reading_is_dangerous]

1 comment:

  1. bad dream
    really bad
    the bright night
    really bad

    dragon nights that go
    straight to china town

    ReplyDelete