Monday, July 2

DEAD WALK, LIVING SLEEP


1.

a shadow comes towards me
It wants me out of here
And back there

it is inside me
It is inside you
It is here

we are there
We can hardly see it
Here is there, now is then

I am there
There. . . where?
There. . . here

why?
. . .there is no answer
Because I am no longer here!

why?
“I am on a quest.” I say
“We know.” a voice says

“you won’t make it.” the voice tells me
“How do you know?” I ask
“We know.” the voice says

I fly
Without moving, I fly
In a straight line, I fly

I am already there
I am already there, but
“There is well protected.” the voice says

I was there
Now I am here
Can you see it?

I called it “inside”
I could call it “outside”
Out of there is in here


2.

t here
The famous mystic Orp an Aod’h
Said:

when you will
Walk the old queen away


and

Into the darkness


you will be

Walking backwards

::: ::: :::

[Picture: Dead walk, Living sleep by reading_is_dangerous]

1 comment:

  1. AnonymousJuly 03, 2007

    Salut r_i_s
    comment tu vas ?

    jolie texte et étrange dessin,
    j'y vois une femme aspirateur à l'horizontal qui descend ligne par ligne effacer le reste.

    bonne semaine,
    plaisir de revoir tes écrits.

    ReplyDelete