Thursday, July 26

THE FRONTLET


you
you come to you
you say to you, you
you look to you, you
you go to you, you, you-you

you
you juice you, turtle
you fine, you fumarole
you bang bang you, you
you do to you, you, you-you

and when I come to there, I want to you, you-you
and when I sip a that, I need to you, you-you
and when I bang the bang, I want to boom ba doom
I want to boom ba doom, I WANT TO BOOM BA DOOM

“what is that, that you are singing?” Mr. Oteh asked
“An old song of Xim the Leprechaun,” Stringhetta answered, “from
His only record, The Instrumental Desert.”

“is that so?” Mr. Oteh asked
“Yeah-yeah.” Stringhetta said. “Will you please tell me why I am always
Naked, and sexy?”

she was wearing the harness of a parachute. Otherwise, she
Was
Naked, and sexy

“why? Because of Google search.” Mr. Oteh said
“Is that so?” Stringhetta asked
“Yeah-yeah.” Mr. Oteh said

“well, I don’t give a boom ba doom,” Stringhetta said. “I
Like it being
Naked, and sexy.”

Almost naked, but that
s good for us anyway.” Mr. Oteh said
“Good for us indeed,” Stringhetta said, “when
They will make that movie about us.”

“oh, don’t count on it.” Mr. Oteh said
“They don’t make movies anymore. It’s out.”
“Is that so?” Stringhetta asked

“I’ll get you a sunrise
Frontlet.” Mr. Oteh said
“You-you.” Stringhetta sang

it was a beautiful night
Endless

::: ::: :::

[Picture: Sunrise by reading_is_dangerous]

1 comment:

  1. j'ai négligé ton inglischh side walk no fame all flame
    boom boom goodi

    zaurais pâs doux du donc du

    miam !

    ReplyDelete