Monday, April 16

THE REAL WIZARD

words play tricks on me. Like dreams do. Every
morning, I
search for a bit of ordinary truth in whatever I remember from my dreams

when I think a word, I think of an ordinary bit of truth
. Our mind is built on
words, or
part of our mind is built on words. The more we deal with words, the
further away we move beyond Reality


_

“A most dangerous experiment, explained professor Shard, should be the attempt to create a tiny black hole in a laboratory somewhere on Earth. If the creators of such a thing were to fail to control it perfectly, the black hole would fall to the center of our planet where it would grow, and grow, and grow until it would sink the whole world, and later the Sun with it. There could be no way to stop it. No way to calculate how quickly we’d meet our fate. Of Humanity, there would be left only a ghost: Our radio waves, the television waves, with our final program being a desperate scream sent into space, a warning maybe. A warning to other civilizations: Do not try this at home!”

The professor was having an espresso coffee. “Black coffee stimulates the imagination” he continued. “We owe a lot to black coffee for our rapid progress in various fields. Indeed there is a team of coffee drinkers who have been pondering for a while how to do just what I’ve said, how to bring about a tiny black hole on Earth. They hope to control it. They hope to learn the secrets of the Universe by looking into that eye. That is why we must attempt a little experiment of our own, here, today. It is the second most dangerous experiment I can think of.”

Shard gave me a smile. I smiled back at him. I thought his introduction was good. The “second most dangerous experiment” was this: To try and invite on Earth a Real Wizard. A real wizard can be compared to a living black hole. It is a Will, but so heavy that it can bend reality around itself. But who can control that?
Me

The Real Wizard will come from beyond the words. When it enters my body, I will become the most dangerous being on Earth. If I can control it, I

. . .will put an end to crazy experiments;
. . .will have a very short conversation with the useless “leaders” of our world;
. . .will push planet Venus closer to Earth, and make it rain there with waters fetched from Saturn’s rings. There will be a new garden

Then I will go check out what’s at the very center of the Universe. I’ve always been curious about that. I believe there is a single atom of gold stuck there. I will get it, and give it to you

Ha! ha! ha! Shard! Shard! Shard! I AM READY!

::: ::: :::

[Picture:
the Real Wizard by reading_is_dangerous]

No comments:

Post a Comment