Saturday, May 12

LOOKING FOR TIBIA


one of the flangunferrycks saw me
“What to do? What to do?” I asked myself

“Gimme a shinbone.” said the flangunferryck who saw me

“He can hear me thinking!” I thought to myself

“I can hear you thinking.” the flangunferryck said

“What shinbone?” I asked myself

“One of your never born twin’s, damn it!” the flangunferryck said

“But where to find it?” I asked myself, and the flangunferryck

“Behind you.” the flangunferryck said

I looked behind me of
course there was
nothing then
the flangunferrycks were gone

perhaps they will come back?

::: ::: :::

[Picture: Looking for tibia by reading_is_dangerous]

2 comments:

  1. AnonymousMay 12, 2007

    gegham.petrosyan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sad that little creatures have to beg for bones.

    ReplyDelete