Thursday, April 17

I MISS YOUR BODY



sedentary hate sits on the countless mouths
of all the wise rivers that run parallel
to the noise of the markers of the end
of death, of being unable to wait while being still

one thing does not go unless artificially
within the dark surfaces of the edges

...are eaten the blind eyes,
the frozen departures,
the dirty seat of the unholy sight

...has left, has grown little
the worth of this, the worth of that -- oh!
the worth of so many things

I miss your body
and all that shines within



::: ::: :::

[Picture: Frozen noise by reading_is_dangerous]

2 comments:

  1. You’ve got faith
    But you grovel and doubt
    Cause your god is a jealous one
    A God for fighters for soldiers for souls' eaters

    don't tell me he is not ! I have read the bible and studied history

    I’m an unbeliever
    Just got a simple heart
    And yes
    The sky above could be falling
    even when I wander alone in the dark
    I name myself the lucky one …

    I send you the strength of true love

    Mijo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lonely road of knowledge
    Ears refuse to hear
    Eyes refuse to acknowledge
    Lips formed in question...

    Faith gives strength
    Beyond the unknown
    Invisible silent power
    Of Good and Right

    Evil awaits in the darkness
    Grasping the blind
    Deceiving the unfortunate
    Leading in the fog

    of the unknown,
    the Road of Faith
    is Life.

    So much lost in life
    Bodies of familiar comfort
    Large and small

    Footprints left behind
    Echo into eternity.

    I miss your body...
    Flesh and blood
    Land or Love
    Body consists of many things...

    Hope for the heart to secure
    A body of comfort and pure thought
    As there are many who deserve
    such a blessing.

    Luucy Stone*ldbg

    ReplyDelete