Sunday, April 27

HULTABUNAMEH & RAMSHAGHTABUNABEH


I have no words. Nobody speaks to me. I do not hear a thing.

I am stuck with my fingers. They want me to write. Silly fingers of mine. Silly me. I know words, many words. I could invent words too. Let me do it. Hultabunameh. That word means “all the soft surfaces in the world.”

There is a spear, you know, that is ready to strike at the hultabunameh. The spearhead itself is part of the ramshaghtabunabeh, which is just another invented word for “the community of all the piercing things in the whole universe.”

The
hultabunameh
and
the
ramshaghtabunabeh
enjoy
a
very
special
relationship.

I have no words. Nobody speaks to me. I do not hear a thing. Without a word from you, there can not be a word from me. Not a good word.

::: ::: :::

[Picture: Words, because I stopped drawing by reading_is_dangerous]

4 comments:

  1. This device is the first device developed that can continuously and non-invasively measure hemoglobin concentration in addition to the other common hemoglobin species, and therefore provides a significant expansion of existing physiologic monitoring technology. Rapid measurement of hemoglobin would be an extremely useful tool in many clinical scenarios. This technology in combination with methemoglobin and carboxyhemoglobin measurements should allow for significant advances in patient care.

    ::::

    Good night. I wish you dreams bring advice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. words and paints have their own strange ways to gnaw at souls.
    There is a third word you have kept for you,
    better than hultabunameh, stronger than ramshaghtabunabeh
    I feel it quietly hiding behind all the pieces of you, you let drop here
    can't hear clearly its name but could it have one ? it means " softly merged "

    Mijo

    ReplyDelete
  4. AnonymousMay 02, 2008

    This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete