Wednesday, August 8

STRINGHETTA INTERVIEWS MR. OTEH

what is your name?
Mr. Oteh

what is your real name?
Sui mu Ote’h

where do you come from?
From across the Sea of Saints. I won’t tell you more about it, not today

job?
None

hobby?
Computer finger painting

why do you paint?
To look at what I couldn’t see otherwise

do you sell your art?
Who would buy it? It’s all digital, easy to reproduce

what if you tried selling an autographed print?
The value would be next to zero

so how do we live?
There is still some money left in the treasure chest

do you love me?
I do

if you could be any part of me, which one would it be?
Your green heart. And you?

your long hands, but I’m the one asking questions at the moment
Please go on

thank you. What is imagination?
Well, there is imagination A and there is imagination B

you are using imagination A when you join
A man’s head, arms, and upper body with a horse’s body and legs

you are using imagination B when you try
To discover knowledge otherwise impossible to get

If you join two randomly chosen words with a story, what are you doing?
Using imagination A

If I am using bread to figure out what Pango wants, what am I doing?
Using imagination B

thankayou. Would you say: Imaginary worlds run perpendicular to reality?
No

do you really believe that time is perpendicular to eternity?
Yes

what would love be perpendicular to?
I have an idea or two about it, but let’s see what your readers will say

thankayou. You can now ask me a question, if you will
I sure will, thankayou. Why are you fully clothed today?

Oh! When will I get that special sunrise frontlet you promised me some time ago?
Very soon. This morning I got these imaginary flowers for you

::: ::: :::

[Picture: Green heart by reading_is_dangerous]

2 comments:

  1. Salut Stéphane

    Je te cherchais depuis si longtemps !!!!

    A+
    -XXX-
    Nataly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salut Steph,

    Écris-moi sur mon courriel à l'adresse suivante: nataly.dion@videotron.ca

    Je veux de tes nouvelles et j'ai plein de choses à te raconter depuis le temps....

    Bizoux -xxx-
    Nataly

    ReplyDelete