Sunday, January 14

HEART


I stopped my he
art

slowly the sands of the Electric Desert covered me
it was like drowning
I raised my arms
hoping to bre
athe through my finger tips
but oxygen was flying away
far
far
far
I was travelling

there was a land of yellow grass and dead flowers
de
ad butterflies
de
ad mice
de
ad ducks
and de
ad rabbits
“I must be de
ad too!” I told myself

I saw a house
it had no windows no door no entry of any kind
I looked at it for a long time
it seems that after a while I fell asleep
there were the strangest cre
atures in my dre
ams
horrible dragon-cats jumping on my back
and eel phones that wanted to strangle me
“I am alre
ady de
ad!” I told them

when I woke up, I was at home
in my beloved desert
my he
art was singing
still
you were no where in sight
Jamahara

::: ::: :::

[Picture: Ile by reading_is_dangerous]

1 comment:

  1. That entry was originally posted elsewhere. There were 2 comments:

    1. Anonymous said...

    Jamahara
    are the y
    et to live,
    have no plants or air
    or bees;
    Rage against nothing,
    vacuums.
    unfed cells,
    deprived minds,
    the empty
    soulless that continue to
    multiply
    and divide,
    directed by
    the same buyers and sellers
    their heroes decry.
    I was a soulless:
    on a rocky mountain
    the heroes built
    me a soul.
    A sound louder than anything
    except the wars
    these fury's children
    never saw,
    generated my life,
    human ore.

    While dying,
    I saw the window blinds
    become a living thing,
    a counter,
    the slats shuffling
    combinations
    and permutations
    in numbers,
    like cards shuffled
    with superhuman reflex
    speaking codes
    of infinite futures;
    I wanted to stare forever
    at those living
    window cover numbers,
    but in seconds the ancient
    future
    warned,
    tear away.
    It must become a memory.

    After I died,
    driving my car
    or was it an alien ship,
    Butterflies and bees
    trees
    and clouds
    magnificent jagged rocks,
    and boulders alive,
    canyons of grape vines,
    alien fields,
    and alien forests
    watered my
    machined soul.
    Get up!
    Get up!
    To drive again.
    January 14, 2007 7:03 PM

    ___
    2. Anonymous said...

    Sounds very alone, but hopeful. Keep singing, heart.
    de
    January 15, 2007 4:41 AM

    ReplyDelete