Thursday, June 7

MR. PANGO


. . .in a piggery, what would you consider to be an unfair position?

“out of here!” I told Mr. Pango, the manacreature with the
jello arms

I continued: “Don’t you ever try again to foist your beliefs on my piglets. They
need natural light, and decent food, and fresh water, and shelter, and that’s it.”

“I shall return!” Mr. Pango said. “I’ve already baptized the new little ones. Now
who, WHO? Who would want to eat the meat of a baptized being?”

“Damn!” I shouted. “Aren’t we speaking confusion around here?” I said
“Mr. Pango, PLEASE get out of here” I told that jello man

“Are you sending me back to the Freezer?” Pango asked me
“Would you prefer that I threw you down into the gutter?” I asked

. . .that was followed by a considerable loss of time

At last he left. I stayed in the piggery . . .all night long. To
give them grades (to the piglets)

::: ::: :::

[Picture: Mr. Pango by reading_is_dangerous]

No comments:

Post a Comment