Wednesday, August 15

OUTSIDE WAS LEFT THE REASON


the way I see it, the
Universe can not have an inside or an outside

it’s one
There is nothing outside, so there can be no inside

that being said, why
Should I have an inside or an outside?

I am a part of the whole: Neither
Inside nor outside

“I is a thin
Membrane,” wrote famous philosopher Cho de Pod’h

“porous, fragile, and
Temporary,”

“necessary to life, but
Nullified by love.”

::: ::: :::

[Picture: Outside was left the reason for everything else to be inside by reading_is_dangerous]

I should be leaving the city in a few hours from now, to go to lake Sevan where I will spend the next two weeks as I do every year since 1999.

I bring my favorite carpets to lie on, a cowboy hat, a pure cotton towel, a synthetic blue swimsuit, a great hammock, a few many books (the same ones as last year), two chess boards, a chess clock, a knife, a moleskin notebook, and a pencil or two.

Be well, my friends!

1 comment:

  1. ha ha !
    l'homme au mailot bleu, qui mange toutes les bombes sur sa route et les recrache en pets, à la face des dictateurs,
    judicieux choix n'est-il pas ?

    J'ai cru, un beau jour,
    que l'oncle eibho était parti avec une aile de voiture et un pot de cambouie pour écrire quelques mots sur son île.
    Mais il s'est dit, le retour est proche alors autant retourner tout de suite d'où je viens.
    Un pas, et un retour,
    un pas et un retour,
    mais le temps passe et ses moustaches s'allongent.
    Alors il se dit que même sans avancer, il grandit ;)

    J'ai vu un nuage à vapeur, avec pour cavalier un dénommé rid,
    qui galopait vers sa contrée avec plein de choses à raconter.

    ReplyDelete