Thursday, June 7

YIZINYAN

sunny side up, the egg
In my stomach
It was alone

I left this morning, this morning of a good day
I left the pigsty
“Did Mr. Pango really return to the Freezer?” I wondered

oh! But what was this?
. . .my left foot had gotten heavy
Heavy
Swollen
Pretty swollen
Very swollen
Badly swollen

was it because of all these people inside of me?
The Dead
The Never Born
The Yet-To-Come
The Forgotten
The Hidden
The Imagined
The Distracted
Etc.

I don't know!

the sun was falling hard on my head
“I should wear a hat.” I thought
It is a little-known fact that most people around here don’t like hats
We find it distracting
Distracting
Distracting

there was a village where I used to live
All the houses were the same
Except mine: There was never any light shining at the windows, waiting for me
To come home, at night

well, well, I now have a new house
In a new village
And thanks to my fine little piglets. . .

I taught them how to turn the lights on when it gets dark
And how to put on some music too. They like the sound of the flute

so my head was hurting
And my poor left foot. . . Ah! I decided to wait there a little bit
Then came the rain

::: ::: :::

[Picture: Yizinyan by reading_is_dangerous]

No comments:

Post a Comment