Saturday, June 30

I BRING YOU A FLOWER


their brain is an electrical device
Their mind is a field, and there are sub fields

for aeons, their skull provided the mind
With the required level of insulation

the recent proliferation of powerful electromagnetic waves transmitters
Had an “unexpected” result: Their mind went increasingly wireless

hence nobody knew what to do
When this message appeared on the screens at the [. . .]

The message read like this:

Greetings,

I discovered a way to build imaginary bridges
To get across real rivers, seas, walls, bodyguards, whole armies

Have you heard the bells yet?
I am coming to you

When I will lift the veil
You will see me appear from within

I bring you a flower
A reduced-sized sunflower to light up your day

Shit,
Yeah!

::: ::: :::

[Picture: The Serious Sunflower by reading_is_dangerous]


No comments:

Post a Comment