Monday, November 17

AN IDEA FOR PARADISE



it should not be difficult
to find yourself a table

I went to the shopping mall
which was opening on that day

there was no table
but I found something else, an idea

Paradise like an empty store
whee there is nothing to buy

naked figures stand still
holding on to their breath

time doesn't flow
eyes always opened, heart between beats

love immobilized
under most perfect lighting

this means: No shadow whatsoever
so you can't make a move, never


::: ::: :::

Picture: Perfection

Poem somewhat edited on August 26, 2012

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm... a perfect moment frozen.. how many heavens have I had and where's my pause button so I can linger in these moments a bit longer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your description: it resembles mine. However we, those with beating heart see it frozen on its outside from our limited 4 dimensional perspective. Inside it may have other 'beating organs' that should know love. Or not?

    ReplyDelete