Sunday, April 29

IMPROVED SPACE TRAVEL & OTHER IMPROVED DESIGNS


the other day, I invented improved space travel
a) I put every bit of information about you on a photon
b) every bit of information needed to reconstruct you, I put on a photon too
c) I beam those photons up with an improved laser

now there you go: Traveling across the universe inside a spaceship of light
It would take you only twenty years to reach that new world that was recently
discovered, the rocky one with water and nice weather


(I will come
A gentle beam of light, I will come
And keep you warm)

::: ::: :::

[Picture: A model for a spaceship by reading_is_dangerous] (April 20, 2007)

I am still pondering whether or not I should write about the improved television which I invented some twenty years ago. It is frightening!